2013年3月7日星期四

Can Renal Failure Be Cured


I would like to ask you please: Is it possible in my case to be cured completely, and thus I can stop dialysis and get rid of it totally.

Expert's reply:
I read the Test Report you sent me again, and I’m sure there is no report about your Renal Function including Serum Creatinine and Glomerular Filtration Rate. Please tell me how many times the dialysis in one week. These indexes are very important. As a responsible doctor, I cannot promise you anything without even knowing how much is your remaining renal function. However, I can surely tell you that as long as your remaining renal function is more than 10%, our treatment will be much helpful.
We have help many patients with similar disease condition to you. A patient with Renal Failure will leave our hospital happily today. When he came to our hospital, his total urine volume was only 200ml, but after the treatment, it rises to 700ml. You told me your urine is 1000ml/24hours. Your condition is much better than him, so I believe better effect will be achieved.
The treatment of Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy and Immunotherapy can help repair the damaged kidney inherent cells and protect the remaining renal function. That is to say, if you have 60% renal function, our treatment can ensure that the 60% will not be damaged and we can recover more of the renal function. The effect can be 70%, 80% or 90% of your renal function can be rebuilt, but for the 10% that had already died, no one can make it live again. Do you think the disease is completely cured or not? We have treated many patients with Renal Failure, and many of them have got rid of dialysis.
You know the effect of any treatment is different with different people. Some patients are sensitive to our medicine, while some patients are less sensitive due to weak physique or other factors. However, as long as the patients continue with the treatment, the effect will be significant. Many patients live a normal life after the treatment and many can survive as a benign kidney disease carrier.
We are very confident in treating your disease. I hope you feel the same, too.
If you need any help, please email to khkpcn@hotmail.com.

没有评论:

发表评论

Expert Online